Call for applications – Atlantic Canada Mission to Advamed 2016Minneapolis, MN October 17-19, 2016 Jenn O'Donnell August 19, 2016
Through the generous support of ACOA and the International Business Development Program (IBDA), the Atlantic Canada BioIndustries Alliance (ACBA) is coordinating a Mission to AdvaMed 2016.
AdvaMed is the leading Medtech Conference in North America, bringing more than 1,000 companies together in a uniquely multifaceted environment for business development, capital formation, innovative technology showcasing, world-class educational opportunities and networking.
An event rich in international flavor and featuring a deep, diverse attendee list that includes influential policy-makers, business executives and media, AdvaMed seeks to advance industry discussion from key perspectives through detailed panel sessions, executive forums and more. It is a “must-attend” event for any MedTech company.
The purpose of the outbound mission is to introduce Atlantic Canadian Medtech companies to potential partners, customers, investors or other business collaborators to accelerate their development. AdvaMed offers the opportunity to meet with all types of organizations as well as being a forum to learn and keep informed as to the present day realities of the Medtech sector.
AdvaMed is one of the best opportunities to advance your medtech business and features key business development and market awareness tools:
- MedTech Connect: AdvaMed 2016 is the place where innovative medical technology leaders meet for strategic business development, investment and world-class education. Because networking is a top goal for our attendees, AdvaMed 2016 is pleased to offer MedTech Connect (formerly known as MedTech Partnering) – a conference resource tool and one-on-one meeting solution designed to maximize business development opportunities for MedTech companies and other industry stakeholders. (www.advamed2016.com/medtechconnect)
- Panel Sessions – Educational Tracks (www.advamed2016.com/panelsessions)
- Accel Leadership Seminar (www.advamed2016.com/accelleadership)
- U.S. Market Access Seminar (www.advamed2016.com/USmarketaccess)
- Innovation Showcase (www.advamed2016.com/innovationshowcase)
- MedTech Innovator (www.advamed2016.com/medtechinnovator)
- MedDevice Development Course (www.advamed2016.com/meddevicedevelopment)
In addition to the standard features, BioNova, on behalf of ACBA has partnered directly with the IBDA, AdvaMed and MEDEC (Canada’s medical technology industry association) to give all participants the following:
- One paid registration per company attending to a maximum of $2,242.56 (CAD). Registration fees will be reimbursed after the conference. A 20% discount for participants has been arranged – you must use code AVM16CA when registering.
- Complimentary access to the US Market Access Seminar (Sunday, Oct. 16th) – half-day afternoon program for emerging international medtech companies
- Complimentary access to the Accel Leadership Seminar (Monday, Oct 17th) – half-day morning program for executives of small and mid-sized companies
- Networking connector event in conjunction with Canada’s Medtech association, MEDEC, to connect with potential partners, customers, investors or other business collaborators to accelerate development. Details to follow
- Participation Fee – $500.00 – support is secured upon receipt of your participation fee
- Participation in all events outlined above.
- Completion of the IBDA survey immediately after the conference – funds will be reimbursed upon receipt of your completed survey
If interested, financially supported spots are limited so please contact the life sciences agency representative in your home province (listed below) no later than Sept 9th, 2016. Funds will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- BioNova – Kerri Mannette (email@example.com)
- BIONB – Meaghan Seagrave (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NATI – Natasha Hudson (email@example.com)
- PEI BioAlliance – Rose FitzPatrick (firstname.lastname@example.org)