Canada-Chicago Mentoring Program (C2MP) Call for ApplicationsOpportunity for pharma, health IT and med tech companies Jenny Keleher November 19, 2015
Ce contenu est seulement disponible en anglais
Are you a Canadian innovator and entrepreneur in life science?
Do you have a product or technology you would like to showcase?
Are you seeking mentoring and guidance to advance your innovation?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, then C2MP might be right for you!
The Trade Commissioner Service and the Chicago Innovation Mentors www.chicagoinnovationmentors.org (CIM) are partnering and putting together a tailor-made mentoring program focused on life science and healthcare innovators working in the three following sub-sectors: pharmaceuticals; health IT; and medical devices.
C2MP catalyzes technology commercialization opportunities in the Chicago area by matching experienced and supportive mentoring teams with early stage innovators.
- Receive coaching and mentoring for a period of 6 months from a team of life science and business professionals
- Build your network of key contacts in the Chicago market to take advantage of the business relationships you will develop to identify business opportunities
- Improve your understanding of market access issues in the US
- Immerse yourself in a culture of collaboration, open innovation and entrepreneurial inspiration
- Receive dedicated services from the Trade Commissioner Service