Career Opportunity: LuminUltraLearning & Social Media Designer Shawni Beaulieu November 9, 2018
Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. is changing the way that the global water sector views microbiological testing solutions through a combination of easy-to-use testing products and powerful cloud-based decision-support software. As an 8-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award, an Atlantic Canada Top 101 company since 2013, and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, their solutions are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, best-in-class partners and a solid foundation, LuminUltra is looking to add new, talented ‘A players’ that can help to write the next chapter in their rapid growth trajectory.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Marketing Team, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Learning & Social Media Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Design compelling & engaging instructional materials, learning activities and social media for online programs, web-based learning aids or products used by our prospects, customers, partners and for internal use.
- Develop, manage and maintain the LuminUltra social media program. Ensure the various elements are timed for maximum exposure, cohesive with sales initiatives, and measured in terms of ROI.
- Manage our LuminUltra Academy platform.
- Work with our internal subject matter experts to identify target audience’s educational & content needs and develop content based on information provided by these subject matter experts.
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and both learning and social media design and delivery.
- Maintain project documentation, content and media with version control
- Maintain a view to always be effective and efficient in reuse of materials if/when this represents a value-add to the audience.
- Assist with concept development, creative direction and writing of marketing/promotional collateral and product documentation. This can include sourcing suppliers and managing the relationship with these suppliers.
- Seek out and analyze various advertising media to influence the general public and industry specific markets.
- Take part in external marketing training opportunities, including seminars, courses, industry trade-shows, sales trips, etc.
- Assist with our inbound lead management system.