EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT LUMINULTRA TECHNOLOGIES LTD.admin April 16, 2015
LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. based in Fredericton, New Brunswick is looking for a Hardware Assember to join their Operations and Manufacturing team. Application Due Date is June 13, 2015.
LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. is a 100% Canadian-owned private company based in Fredericton, New Brunswick. As a 7-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award, an Atlantic Canada Top 101 company since 2013, and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, we are a global provider of biotechnology and information technology solutions to a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Our primary focus at present is sales and support of a patented line of microbiological test kits, as well as laboratory equipment and information management and data analysis software. LuminUltra’s commitment to continuous improvement means that we are constantly developing new technologies and concepts that bring even more value to our partners and customers. The majority of end users benefiting from our products are Fortune 500 companies located outside of Canada.
Scope of Work
The Hardware Assembler will be responsible for the daily manufacturing and testing of hardware equipment products. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, this individual will be accountable for achieving manufacturing quotas and quality targets. Duties will include:
- Prepare components and build sub-assemblies;
- Complete testing, final assembly, and packaging of hardware equipment;
- Maintain database of testing and quality assurance records;
- Troubleshoot, test, and fix returned product;
- Manage inventory of hardware components;
- Participate in the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- At a minimum, the hire must have a high school diploma, although a certificate from a recognized college or technical school would be an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years’ of experience in an electronics equipment manufacturing setting with a focus on delivering high quality products is required.
- High level of attention to detail;
- Manual dexterity (i.e. soldering, gluing, and assembling small parts);
- Technical background in electronics;
- Enthusiastic and willing to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities;
- Mature, dependable, and reliable;
- Adherence to quality assurance and safety procedures.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Hardware Assembler-CB.