EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: SORICIMED BIOPHARMA IS HIRING A LAB ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTadmin May 19, 2015
Laboratory Administrative Assistant, R&D
Full-time, 9 month contract, Soricimed Biopharma Inc
Located at their research facility in Sackville, NB.
Applications will be received until June 20, 2015.
This is an entry-level position within the Soricimed Biopharma R&D team. The chosen candidate will work under close supervision and be responsible for shipping, receiving, purchasing of laboratory supplies and other laboratory-related administrative tasks.
- Responsible for answering the phone and the front door
- Shipping and receiving of laboratory material
- Sourcing and purchasing of laboratory supplies as needed by Soricimed’s scientists
- Responsible for the chemical, biological and laboratory supply inventories
- Review scientific protocols and reports
- May perform quality control assessments of scientific instruments
- College degree or BSc. in a science-related field
Must have strong communication (oral, written, listening), and computer (e.g., MS Office) skills. Successful candidate must have a keen attention to detail and excellent organization abilities. Must work well in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. An awareness of the importance of timelines in an industrial setting is required.
To apply please send your CV and presentation letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org