CPSA Professional Selling WorkshopJenn O'Donnell April 17, 2018
Sales Training May 28-30 – Optimize the Profitability of your Key Accounts
This workshop will be hosted by Venn in partnership with ACOA.
Key Course Benefits:
- Understand the principles of consultative selling
- Identify and develop the traits necessary for sales success
- Maintain and manage an effective prospecting funnel
- Overcome client objections such as price and close more sales
- Direct the outcome of a negotiation
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm each day
Facilitator: Paul Watts, Base Over Apex
Investment: $575 + HST, includes workbook and lunch each day. Regular price of session: $2,295*
Registration Deadline: May 14, 2018
Session will be capped at 30 participants.
After the training, participants may be eligible to challenge the CSP examination to earn their Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation (additional cost).
*This training is open to Small and Medium Sized businesses in New Brunswick and is made possible through the support of the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA). The usual cost of this training through the CPSA is $2,295 for Professional Selling, however, through ACOA’s support this training is being offered at to eligible businesses at discounted rates to stimulate business growth in the region.