JOB OPENING: KEY ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, LUMINULTRA TECHNOLOGIESFredericton-based company admin June 1, 2015
Company: LuminUltra Technologies
Job opening: Key Account Representative
LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. is a 100% Canadian-owned private company based in Fredericton, New Brunswick. As a 7-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award, an Atlantic Canada Top 101 company since 2013, and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, we are a global provider of biotechnology and information technology solutions to a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Our primary focus at present is sales and support of a patented line of microbiological test kits, as well as laboratory equipment and information management and data analysis software. LuminUltra’s commitment to continuous improvement means that we are constantly developing new technologies and concepts that bring even more value to our partners and customers. The majority of end users benefiting from our products are Fortune 500 companies located outside of Canada.
Scope of Work
The Key Account Representative is a new, full time, permanent position that has been created as part of LuminUltra’s Sales Department. Reporting to the Director of Sales while also under advisement of the President & CEO, this individual will be tasked with management and growth of key accounts in line with company sales targets. Duties will include:
- Facilitating business development within key accounts through routine correspondence with corporate contacts, district managers, field representatives, and end users.
- Provide front-line technical support on product usage inquiries including product usage (test kits, equipment, and software), solution application program design, and data interpretation.
- Proactively communicate with end users to assess customer satisfaction, assemble usage statistics, and uncover technical support requirements.
- Participate in product management tasks including facilitation updates to product packaging, documentation, and software as required.
- Assemble product movement and software usage data and generate reports to be provided to partners and stakeholders that provide insight on product usage patterns.
This position will involve international travel according to territorial needs and growth opportunities. A valid passport will be required at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering is required for this position.
- 5 years’ experience in a technical sales role is preferred.
- Proficiency in Saleforce.com (Customer Resource Management software) Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office programs is considered a strong asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Good knowledge of solution sales techniques and understanding of a typical sales cycle;
- Enthusiastic and ability to be a self-starter;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills;
- Effective planner and self-organized.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title Key Account Representative.