Job Posting: Atlantic Cancer Research InstitutePostdoctoral Research Fellow Shawni Beaulieu October 3, 2018
Job Title: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time
Open Date: Immediately
One ‘Postdoctoral Research Fellow’ position at the Atlantic Cancer Research Institute (ACRI, Moncton, NB) is available for an outstanding candidate to apply for cutting-edge interdisciplinary research in the areas microfluidics (Lab-on-a-chip) and Exosome Biology. The Aim of this research project is to develop diagnostic microfluidic chips based on Exosome-capture technologies invented at ACRI. The project will be highly interdisciplinary and fast-paced, having collaboration with ‘Micro Nano Bio Integration Center’ of Concordia University, Montreal. A recent Ph.D. with an excellent track record of peer-reviewed publications is required. Preference will be given to applicants experienced in BOTH microfluidic lab-on-a-chip systems and molecular biology techniques. This position is available for one year only.
- Doctorate in molecular/cellular biology and/ or Lab-on-a-chip
- Interest and skills in working with multiple teams
- Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility; efficient communication, excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated previous research experience in BOTH molecular-biology and Lab-on-chip
- Minimum of three references
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.