Job Posting: Laboratory Technician at Corey NutritionFredericton, New Brunswick, Canada Jenny Keleher January 4, 2016
Ce contenue est seulement disponible en anglais.
Food & Beverage | Manufacturing | Entry Level
Corey Nutrition Company is an Atlantic Canadian, family-owned manufacturer specializing in the formulation and safe production of premium quality animal and pet nutrition. Along with our full-suite of customized AquaFeed Formulations, our Pet Food Brands include:
- Inukshuk Professional Dog Food,
- ProSeries Pet Food,
- Realtree® Performance Dog Food,
- Red Oak.
Corey Nutrition was the first in the world to use human food safety protocols in our processes to ensure the safety and quality of our food. We’re celebrating over 30 years of manufacturing excellence.
- Ensures that the finished product meets specifications.
- Runs the appropriate tests and analysis on all raw materials and finished products, completing the required documentation in a timely manner.
- Prepares samples for external testing, chain of custody records and related documentation. Liaises with 3rd party labs to ensure timely and cost effective analysis and results reporting.
- Conducts warehouse checks for product on hold and released product.
- Completes finished product internal and external laboratory report reviews and appropriate releases.
- Communicates releases and any non-conforming results to the appropriate team members. Follows-up on corrective actions for non-conformances.
- Assembles lot documentation for all analysis of final product.
- Maintains laboratory inventory, equipment maintenance and calibrations as required. Liaises with suppliers and equipment vendors as needed.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Other duties as required and directed by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor Degree in • BSc. in biological or chemical sciences, or equivalent education and experience.
Experience: 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of GLPs, ability to follow, write, edit/update SOPs. Understanding of extrusion process & experience with wet chemistry an asset. Experience with GMPs, HACCP and GFSI standards an asset.
- Excellent time management skills
- Mathematical Analysis
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Computer Skills
- Food Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Service Laboratory Analysis
- Solid understanding of GLPs, ability to follow, write, edit/update SOPs.