Job Posting: LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.Shawni Beaulieu March 28, 2018
Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. is changing the way that the global water sector views microbiological testing solutions through a combination of easy-to-use testing products and powerful cloud-based decision-support software. As an 8-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award, an Atlantic Canada Top 101 company since 2013, and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, our solutions are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, best-in-class partners and a solid foundation, LuminUltra is looking to add new, talented ‘A players’ that can help to write the next chapter in our rapid growth trajectory.
The Project Manager will be a hands-on leader driving engagement at all levels with direct impact on plant and business process performance. This position is a high-profile position in the overall organization with ample opportunity to grow, reporting to the Director of Research, Development & Commercialization.
There will be opportunity to grow, reporting to the Director of Research, Development & Commercialization.
Specific key responsibilities will include:
- Fully accountable to manage 4-6 medium or 2-3 large projects with coaching from the Director of Research, Development and Commercialization:
- Plan, monitor and ensure completion of all activities outlined in the scope for each project.
- Manage the project scope, timeline, resources, deliverables, costs, revenue, margins, risks and issues.
- Create and maintain project plans within the enterprise project management system.
- Develop risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Predict and resolve project issues and resources constraints within the team with minimal assistance.
- Establish and practice standard project reporting procedures (i.e. minutes, agendas, etc.). Manage action items and ensure timely close out.
- Work with Production Planning services.
- Identify operational issues to Senior Management and work with them to resolve.
- Facilitate positive team member interactions and manage conflict with minimal assistance.
- Ensure clear, concise and timely communication of project status, tasks and actions.
- Ensure involvement and active participation in projects of all necessary departments within LuminUltra.