Job Posting: LuminUltra Technologies Ltd.Shawni Beaulieu March 5, 2018
Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. is changing the way that the global water sector views microbiological testing solutions through a combination of easy-to-use testing products and powerful cloud-based decision-support software. As an 8-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award, an Atlantic Canada Top 101 company since 2013, and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, our solutions are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, best-in-class partners and a solid foundation, LuminUltra is looking to add new, talented ‘A players’ that can help to write the next chapter in our rapid growth trajectory.
As a key member of the Commercial team, reporting to the VP, Marketing & Sales, the Director of Product Marketing will have the following responsibilities:
- Market Intelligence: Gather and analyze market and competitive information to create actionable intelligence for sales and other stakeholders.
- Business Intelligence: Leverage market and customer interaction data including marketing platform touches, sales metrics and software usage statistics to understand market and customer buying patterns and preferences.
- Market Strategy: Assess market opportunities and segmentation to develop strategies for addressing new and existing targets.
- Product Management: Manage, communicate and report on the long-term vision and strategy for LuminUltra’s product lines including product roadmap development, life cycle management, and product launch plans for new products and features including messaging, tools and training for sales.
- Market Positioning: Become intimately familiar with LuminUltra’s core customer’s needs and purchasing patterns in order to develop optimum market messaging to minimize sales cycle time and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Marketing Tools: Oversee the implementation and management of a world-class suite of market-facing tools including corporate web site, electronic brochures, promotional letters, emails, regional workshops, webinars, blogs, and customer success stories including references, testimonials, and case studies.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate and train sales on the value of our solutions. Create world-class sales tools to support every stage of the selling process, including positioning playbooks, value propositions, buyer journey maps, presentations, collateral, case studies, and demos.