Job Posting: OrganiGramShawni Beaulieu March 13, 2018
Joining OrganiGram is more than coming to work with them, it’s about sharing their passion and their mission. Their company offers a broad range of opportunities for prospective employees and they are always looking for talented people who are interested in challenging work and continuous learning. They have a highly engaged workforce; everyone’s experience is valued.
Their focus is on producing the highest quality medical marijuana for patients in Canada. Organigram’s facility is located in Moncton, New Brunswick and the Company is regulated by the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”).
They are currently seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Grower – Production.
- Assist grower with various crop care, including:
- Transplanting / mixing and amending soil
- General housekeeping of production area
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment, pots, trays, etc.
- Keeping work areas cleaned and organized
- General plant care:
- Ability to hold and maintain Security Clearance as per ACMPR;
- Organized and clean
- Ability to take directions
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Physically fit, ability to meet physical demands including reaching, bending, walking, standing and performing repetitive work
- Comfortable working in adverse conditions. i.e. height, heat, high intensity lighting
- Fall arrest training would be considered an asset
- Work in a fast pace facility
- Other duties as may be required
Organigram is a 7 day/week operation. These positions are permanent full time. Successful candidates will be required to get a criminal background check and must have steel toe footwear.
Only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.