Job Posting: ServUs HealthUser Research Analyst Shawni Beaulieu October 12, 2018
The User Research Analyst will provide assistance with executing tasks for the research project. They are developing an evidence-based software platform, called ServUs, that will make it easier for older adults and their family members to navigate senior-friendly resources, government programs, as well as access to care professionals and service providers. ServUs platform will improve care-coordination with family, friends, and the relevant health care professional team with a direct chat application and is capable of delivering desired information and resources to the end users’ fingertips.
The project is a collaboration between New Brunswick Health Research Foundation, Center for Aging+Brain Health Innovation (Ontario), University of New Brunswick, and ServUs Health.
4-month full time contract role. Starting date is as soon as possible. Gross salary per month will be $2,500.
Your activities will include:
• Identify the users through pilot partners and other means
• Execute beta testing phase
• Conduct surveys, focus groups, and interviews
• Gather and document the user feedback
• Be an advocate and collaborate with the product development team for UX
• Provide platform improvement recommendations based on the user research
• Write and improve quality of existing user guide documentation
• Candidate should be based in Fredericton or willing to relocate.
• Have education in engineering, health related field, business disciplines
• Demonstrate genuine interest in all three fields – technology, health care, and business
• Street smart and confident in sharing ServUs Health’s work with people
• Experience in writing and ability to demonstrate this through past work
You will be working with:
Vikram Devaguptapu, Founder of ServUs Health and Dr. Dhirendra Shukla, Chair at J Herbert Smith Centre at UNB
Please follow the link and submit your application here – https://goo.gl/GJepZL
Or email your CV to email@example.com