Job Posting: The Huntsman Marine Science CentreShawni Beaulieu March 28, 2018
The Huntsman Marine Science Centre is expanding its team of technical personnel. They offer a permanent, full-time position for a technician in their biodiversity and systematics laboratory.
- Primarily sample processing and identifi-cation of faunal specimens (zooplankton and benthos) – mostly microscope work.
- Data entry, museum collections work and some field work.
- B.Sc. or higher degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in identification of marine plankton and/or benthic invertebrates.
- Experience with microscope work.
- Proficiency in computer use including spreadsheets and word processing.
Experience/qualifications in scientific diving and/or fieldwork and expertise in one or more taxonomic groups is not required but consid-ered an asset.
Application deadline April 6th. Send cover letter and resume plus references to:
Huntsman Marine Science Centre
1 Lower Campus Road
St. Andrews, NB
Please quote competition number LT0326-CB when applying.
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONTACTED