Mentor an Aspiring ScientistCalling on researchers & other professionals to mentor student projects for Sanofi Biogenius Canada Jenny Keleher September 22, 2015
Science East is looking for mentors for the 5th Atlantic Regional competition for the Sanofi Biogenius Canada competition (SBC). The purpose of this program is to encourage Grade 10 to 12 students to design and carry out original experiments under the guidance of industry, university and government mentors.
- Use your expertise to suggest interesting and feasible project ideas
- Assist with proposal submission
- Guide project research in and outside the lab (average 10 hours total)
- Proposals due November 16th, 2015
- Lab work: December, 2015 to April, 2016
- Atlantic Competition: April 6th, 2016 in Sackville, New Brunswick
If you are interested or know of someone who may be interested, please contact Kayoe Stewart (email@example.com).