R&D Scientist Job at LuminUltraJenn O'Donnell March 4, 2019
LuminUltra is recruiting an R&D Scientist to join their team in Fredericton, New Brunswick. The role includes contributing to the development of a platform to detect and measure microorganisms of industrial importance, providing technical support to customers and working with LuminUltra’s software on bioinformatics projects.
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related field.
- Masters or PhD. in Bioinformatics, Microbial Ecology, Microbiology, or related field would be an asset.
- Strong laboratory and analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Strong organizational & time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply now! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title R&D Scientist.
Only those applicants selected for initial screening will be contacted.