Job Posting: Logistics Coordinator, LuminUltraFredericton, New Brunswick Jenny Keleher June 19, 2017
Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. is changing the way that the global water sector views microbiological testing solutions through a combination of easy-to-use testing products and powerful cloud-based decision-support software. As an 8-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award, an Atlantic Canada Top 101 company since 2013, and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, our solutions are used around the world in a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Armed with dedicated ownership, a talented team, best-in-class partners and a solid foundation, LuminUltra is looking to add new, talented ‘A players’ that can help to write the next chapter in our rapid growth trajectory.
As a key member of LuminUltra’s Customer Service Team, reporting to the Customer Service & Logistics Manager, the Logistics Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare documents for shipping, including customs documents.
- Research trade and logistics requirements for entry into new countries.
- Assist with processing orders received via email or telephone.
- Prepare invoices to be sent to customers.
- Maintain/update Free Trade Agreements and create origin verification documents.
- Manage export permit applications.
- Manage CARNETS applications.
- Maintain/update all regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, TSCA, FCC, IATA.
- Manage Chamber of Commerce origin documents and applications
- Minimum 1 year international shipping experience or equivalent (including freight forwarding, FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of WCO Customs Tariff classification system.
- CITP, CCS, or CTSC designation is required. Equivalent training, education, or certifications may be considered.
- Knowledge of Free Trade Agreements and experience preparing origin certificates and verifications.
- Experience with CARNETS and other regulatory requirements (ex. FCC, FDA, TSCA).
- Intermediate Excel skills required, advanced Excel skills an asset.
- Experience using Sage50 an asset.
- Must be customer service oriented, prior experience in customer service a strong asset.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Group benefits, above-industry standard vacation time and performance bonus program upon successful completion of a probationary period.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply now! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title Logistics Coordinator.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.