BIOCON 2020 is LIVE!Andrew Byrne March 3, 2020
It’s that time of year again!
It’s time for our yearly BIOCON event, #BIOCON2020
May 21 – 22, 2020 – Rodd Brudenell River Resort, Brudenell, Prince Edward Island
For eight consecutive years, Atlantic BIOCON is all about bioscience and business. Get hands-on experience with advanced technologies and the latest developments in the region and abroad in bioenergy, biomass, climate change and more in agriculture, forestry, marine, and aquaculture. See real life demonstrations of technology you can use today and emerging technologies you’ll need for tomorrow.
Everything in bioscience is all on-site. Come to explore what is new in the bioeconomy and discover innovative solutions to meet your current challenges, increase productivity, and control costs. You’ll only find it at Atlantic BIOCON, the bioeconomy’s premier event.
Numbers at a glance:
- Reach & Visibility: over 1 MILLION PEOPLE between attendees, online & offline promotions
- Value: 89% of survey respondents made VALUABLE connections
- Attendees: 150 from 8 provinces & 3 countries representing leaders in Industry, Government & Academia
- Bioeconomy Acceleration: 84% of survey respondents believe this event will accelerate the BIOECONOMY in Atlantic Canada
- Connections: 60% of survey respondents they made 4-10 PROFESSIONAL CONNECTIONS through our B2B program
- Appealing Tech Tours & a flourishing Trade Show exhibition
“The field trip was the best part of the conference, it’s rare that a conference includes a field trip. Well worth the learning experience and time, I appreciate the effort of the organizers.”
“I found the presentation sessions very helpful to learn more about what companies are doing and perhaps where gaps exist in commercialization support.”
“I was able to connect the dots between a wide range of topics. A good mix of industry, academia, policy to develop a full perspective which is what we need for a new emerging industry.”
Join BioNB and the Nova Scotia Innovation Hub and get involved in supporting the growth of the bioeconomy in Atlantic Canada!
For registration, click…https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/atlantic-biocon-2020-tickets-95835980999
- Make meaningful connections with significant B2B partnering and networking opportunities.
- Discover new business and market opportunities.
- Learn about responsible resource management practices, new innovative technologies, and research and development in our traditional bio-based industries.
- Join the conversation on the bioeconomy and related opportunities in Atlantic Canada.
Who should attend?
- Processors and manufacturers working with biomass and seeking efficiencies or value-added solutions.
- Technology entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Scientists, engineers, consultants and service providers.
- Policy makers and Trade & Investment experts.
- Investors and support organizations.
Components of the Program
Delegates can look forward to:
- Presentations and panels on bioeconomy policy, bioenergy, aquaculture, marine, agriculture, forestry technologies, and renewables;
- Significant B2B partnering and networking opportunities;
- Networking supper with live entertainment; and
- Student poster session with prizes.
The official website for the Atlantic BIOCON Conference is atlanticbiorefineryconference.ca. It is also in full French at fr.atlanticbiorefineryconference.ca. Please use the website to link to learn more about:
- Program ENGLISH / FRENCH
- Speakers (coming soon)
- Venue ENGLISH / FRENCH
- Accommodations ENGLISH / FRENCH
- Registration ENGLISH / FRENCH