Atlantic Canada mission to BIO 2018, Boston, MassShawni Beaulieu March 21, 2018
Call for Expressions of Interest to participate in Atlantic Canada mission to BIO 2018, Boston, Mass
The Prince Edward Island BioAlliance, on behalf of the Atlantic Canada Bio-Industries Alliance (ACBA) is looking for expressions of interest from companies who would like to attend the BIO 2018 International Convention and Trade Show taking place in Boston, Mass, June 4 – 7, 2018.
For the past 10 + years, ACBA has facilitated an Atlantic Canada mission to BIO, the world’s largest Biotechnology meeting, with funding support provided by the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and local provincial agencies. Activities included in this mission, include:
- Exhibitor Badge allocation and Registration
- Access to a limited # of Bio Business Partnering passes for companies
- Access to pre-BIO preparatory workshops and coaching opportunities
- Access to meeting space within the Canada Pavilion
- Access to exhibit space within the Canada Pavilion
- Production of Atlantic Canada Bio Industry marketing materials and delegates list
- Inclusion in the Canada Pavilion exhibitors on-site directory and database
- Invitation for you and your guests to attend the Taste of Atlantic Canada Event
- Opportunity to present in the Canada Coast to Coast Competition
- Convention Registration discounts
- Communications of schedule and events
- Access to regular Canada @ BIO eNewsletter
- Pre-conference and on-site exhibitor and meeting support
As per last year’s project, there will be a company/organizational fee to participate in the Atlantic Canada Mission to BIO 2018. More details to follow.
To gauge the level of interest from Atlantic Canadian companies to attend BIO Boston 2018, please fill in this Application Form for BIO 2018 and return as soon as possible.
The PEI BioAlliance will follow-up with those who have submitted forms with further details as they become available.