Environment Industry-Research Connectoradmin February 4, 2017
St. Thomas University, 6 Duffie Drive, Fredericton, NB E3B 0R6
Connecting today’s toughest environmental challenges with the region’s best and brightest minds!
- Get new ideas that help you business
- Meet potential R&D collaborators
- Learn about R&D funding opportunities
Part of the Atlantic Reclamation Conference to be held October 20-22, 2015 at the Wu Conference Centre.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Water & wastewater
- Environmental biotechnology
- Air quality
- Site assessment & remediation
- Solid & hazardous waste management
- Environmental management in agriculture, mining, energy, forestry & fisheries
- Environmental impact assessment & environmental monitoring
- Climate change mitigation & adaptation
This networking event is designed to introduce companies to the appropriate R&D expertise and funding systems that can lead to new solutions, products or processes.
Hosted by GenomeAtlantic, Springboard Atlantic, and the Atlantic Canadian Land Reclamation Association.