European Union Export Business ForumShawni Beaulieu January 9, 2018
Invitation to Attend: European Union Export Business Forum
CETA: Expanding Your Business Horizons
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Time: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Venue : Delta Beauséjour, Moncton, NB
Opportunities NB in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and Global Affairs Canada is pleased to host the European Union Export Business Forum featuring presentations on the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and market opportunities in the European Union.
Join experts and business leaders who will provide you with:
- An in-depth summary of the opportunities available through CETA to help you become more competitive in the EU market.
- Information about specific market opportunities in key industries such as Manufacturing, Food, ICT, Professional Services and others.
- Market development advice and programming information from Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), Export Development Canada (EDC), Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), and Opportunities NB (ONB).
- One-on-One pre-arranged meetings with EU trade experts about your company’s specific market approaches and opportunities.
- Sanjeev Chowdhury, Director, Free Trade Agreement Promotion Task Force, Global Affairs Canada
- Michelle Cooper, Counsellor and Head of Section for Agriculture, Fisheries and Environment, Mission of Canada to the European Union
- Greg Houlahan, Senior Trade Commissioner, High Commission of Canada to The United Kingdom
- Sameena Qureshi, Senior Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada to The Netherlands
- John Roxburgh, Senior Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada to Ireland
Please register by Thursday, January 25, 2018 to:
Natu Maliondo, Export Development Associate, Opportunities NB
Tel: 506-470-9253 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One-on-One meetings will take place from 1 – 3 p.m. at the Delta Beauséjour, Moncton, New Brunswick.
Companies interested in a One-on-One consultation with our EU trade experts in an Export Café, are asked to register now by indicating your specific interests. All participants will be notified of appointment times prior to the event. One-on-One meetings are based on availability – we regret we may not be able to schedule all requested meetings due to demand and time constraints. Register now to secure your appointment!
There will also be opportunities on-site to meet with representatives from the TCS, EDC, BDC, ACOA, and ONB.
The Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy is a collaborative, pan-Atlantic approach which aims to help Atlantic businesses begin exporting, increase their export sales, expand to new markets, and create global partnerships. The Strategy was developed jointly by the governments of Canada, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.