Introduction to Bookkeeping: Where to Start Workshop (Part 1/2)admin January 6, 2017
New business owners or managers
Keeping accurate financial records is essential for any successful business; however, many small business owners are often too busy running the day-to-day operations they tend not to devote the necessary attention to bookkeeping. Some fail to record financial transactions properly and in a timely manner. Some ignore it completely until tax time.
This course will help you identify your bookkeeping needs and resources. In this hands-on introductory workshop you will learn:
• The need or purpose of bookkeeping
• Bookkeeping and accounting terms
• Recognition and use of bookkeeping records and reports
• Learning/understanding the process of entering transactions
• Learning/understanding the posting of information to the reports
Facilitated by: Louise Belliveau, CA, Landal Inc.