Materials Research Connectoradmin February 4, 2017
Are you a company interested in meeting researchers who can solve your R&D challenges? Please join the University of New Brunswick’s Office of Research Services for the Materials Research Connector on June 8th, 2016 at 1:00PM. This networking event is designed to introduce companies to the appropriate research expertise and funding systems.
Date: Wednesday, June 8th, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Location: Aitken Room, Wu Conference Centre – Fredericton, NB
Registration: Register Here
Topics of interest:
* Physics and chemistry of matter
* Mechanical, electrical, magnetic and optical properties of materials
* Design, manufacture and application of metals, alloys, ceramics, polymers, composites and biomaterials
The Connector will be composed of 3-minute presentations (“pitches”) from companies and researchers. Companies will present short overviews of their businesses and the research expertise they are seeking. Researchers will present their research interests and expertise and the potential application to industry.
To register as a presenter:
1. Register on Eventbrite as a Company (Presenter).
2. Contact email@example.com for the appropriate presentation template.
NOTE: Presentations will not be accepted after Friday, June 3rd, 2016.
We hope you can make it!