Meet the MentorsShawni Beaulieu February 16, 2018
735 Main St
Moncton, NB E1C 1E5
Are you planning on entering the US market? Are you wondering if you are prepared for that next step? Are you curious about the Canadian Technology Accelerators (CTA),the value of participating in it and how it can help you get to where you need to go? Join us for an overview of the CTA program by the Trade Commissioner Service, followed by presentations from actual CTA mentors, George (Buzz) Kenny and Adrian Van Haaften, to learn about the realities of what it takes to get into the US market and tips they have learned along the way.
After lunch, you can take advantage of the mentors’ wealth of experience with a one-on-one session where you can ask for individual advice on U.S. expansion (your current capabilities, is it the right time, pitching to investors, mission critical insights, etc.). You can register for a one-on-one by emailing Mischka Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am Going Global for Start-ups: The Trade Commissioner Service and the Canadian Technology Accelerators can help you (45 minutes)
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm CTA Mentors: Raising Venture Capital in the US and building your company
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm: Light lunch is served
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm PRE-BOOKED COMPANY ONE-ON-ONE MEETINGS