Time Management workshopadmin February 4, 2017
Facilitator: Pro-Results Inc.
Small and medium sized business owners/managers and their staff
“I have too much to do, and not enough time to do it!”
How often have we heard this comment? Yet, we have many time management tools readily available, so why are they not working? For many of us, there is a gap between what’s deeply important to us and the way we spend our time. The challenge is to move beyond time management and take control of how we want to lead our lives.
Going beyond quick fixes and traditional time management techniques allows us to gain control of ourselves in our personal and work life. We will no longer be running against the clock and we will be able to establish the true priorities in our lives.
Become more productive by managing your time and focusing on activities that yield results.
In a hands-on, interactive workshop you will learn to…
- Discover how to put “first things first”.
- Be able to use a “compass” instead of a “clock”.
- Be able to establish balance in your personal and work life.
- Learn to manage internal and external time wasters.
This session will take you beyond the traditional time management prescriptions. The following questions will be addressed:
- Do you make the best use of your time?
- Do you determine if what you’re doing is really important – or only urgent?
- Do you use a compass or do you run against the clock?
- Do you focus on relationships and results, rather than on time and things?
- Do you achieve balance in your personal and work life?
- Are you doing what really matters most?