Funding Navigator

NBIF Innovation Voucher

Funding Agency - NBIF
Open to the following province(s): New Brunswick
This competition is open.
Visit Program Site
Apply Here

The Innovation Voucher Fund encourages collaboration and partnerships between small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and research organizations. Projects may range in size from $10,000 to $100,000. NBIF will fund 80% of the total project costs, up to a maximum of $80,000. The company will be required to fund the remaining 20%.