JOB OPENING: PROJECT MANAGER, LUMINULTRA TECHNOLOGIESFredericton-based company admin June 1, 2015
Company: LuminUltra Technologies
Job opening: Project Manager
LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. is a 100% Canadian-owned private company based in Fredericton, New Brunswick. As a 7-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award, an Atlantic Canada Top 101 company since 2013, and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, we are a global provider of biotechnology and information technology solutions to a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Our primary focus at present is sales and support of a patented line of microbiological test kits, as well as laboratory equipment and information management and data analysis software. LuminUltra’s commitment to continuous improvement means that we are constantly developing new technologies and concepts that bring even more value to our partners and customers. The majority of end users benefiting from our products are Fortune 500 companies located outside of Canada.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Group benefits, above-industry standard vacation time and performance bonus program upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Reporting to the CEO, the project manager will:
- Plan, organize and direct all activities as required for the full implementation of project goals and objectives across different domains
- Ensure that project activities are consistent with the project objectives and that objectives can be met with available resources
- Ensure that projects meet targets, budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed by regularly reporting project status information
- Ensure that stakeholders can easily obtain project status information by maintaining project details in a centralized project management area
- Manage Quality Management System to ensure compliance with ISO 9001
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in business administration, engineering or related disciplines
- PMP designation an asset, but not a requirement
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, project evaluation and budgeting
- Experience in managing projects across different domains (software, manufacturing, operations, sales)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- High level of competence with project management tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server/SharePoint, or alternative
- Able to work in Fredericton, NB.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title Project Manager.