Job Posting: Account Manager at LuminUltraFredericton, New Brunswick Jenny Keleher February 2, 2016
Ce contenue est seulement disponible en anglais.
LuminUltra Technologies Ltd. is a 100% Canadian-owned private company based in Fredericton, New Brunswick. As an 8-time recipient of the Fastest Growing Companies in Atlantic Canada award and the 2012 New Brunswick Exporter of the Year, we are a global provider of biotechnology and information technology solutions to a wide range of industries, including the municipal, manufacturing and energy sectors. Our primary focus at present is sales and support of a patented line of microbiological test kits, as well as laboratory equipment and information management and data analysis software. LuminUltra’s commitment to continuous improvement means that we are constantly developing new technologies and concepts that bring even more value to our partners and customers. The majority of end users benefiting from our products are Fortune 500 companies located outside of Canada.
Scope of Work
Position Title: Account Manager
Focus Areas: Must have sales experience in either Oil & Gas or Wastewater Treatment
Compensation: Base salary + performance bonus
Reporting to the Director of Sales the successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following job functions:
- Developing and closing prospective business opportunities.
- Maintaining and identifying growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Supporting resellers and partner companies to assist with sales initiatives.
- Providing training and support to new and existing customers, both remotely and on-site.
- Attendance and participation in industry conferences and trade shows.
- Working with sales team to assist in the creation of marketing content.
- 5+ years of technical sales experience is required, in either the Oil & Gas or Wastewater industry.
- Relevant technical degree or diploma in business, chemistry, biology, or engineering from a recognized university, college, or technical school.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time, often internationally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required, experience using Salesforce will be considered an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com.