Job Posting: Director of Business DevelopmentLiv9 Nutrition Inc. Jenny Keleher August 29, 2016
Liv9 Nutrition Inc. is growing and is seeking an individual to join the team as the Director of Business Development. The individual will play a key role in helping our start-up gain awareness and exposure, with emphasis being placed on high quality customer experience.
- Conduct market analysis, identify sales opportunities, lead generation, operational issues and shipping/logistics efficiencies.
- Connect Liv9 with qualified potential buyers, dealers, suppliers or partners through leading in-market activities.
- Government Relations: connect with appropriate contacts to gain an understanding of, and leverage buyer’s missions and out bound export missions.
- Diligent and timely utilization of CRM to ensure all leads and opportunities are maximized.
- Conduct environmental scan of relevant consumer shows, trade / lifestyle shows, race / event expos.
- Attend all applicable trade shows, retail and sporting events.
- Develop marketing collateral, print material, promotion items.
- Proactively seek promotional and public awareness opportunities in support of Liv9 Nutrition Inc. branding efforts, both traditional and non-traditional media.
- Prepare speaking notes and media advisories, as required, which are on brand.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with various team members, clients and external stakeholders.
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up.
- Provide timely and consistent advice to the leadership team, clients and partners in relation to new export account objectives, constraints, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Provide retail and strategic feedback to the Sales Management assisting with business planning, budgeting and forecasting; delivering client presentations and seminars as well as in-store and off-site training sessions and merchandising. Included will also be preparing purchase orders, sales and stock inventory reports and analysis; coordinating the approval process for spending.
- Social media management:
- Responsible for being the brand on social media.
- Create content and responding to comments.
- Strategizing, plan, and writing or curating social content.
- Analyze past social performance and collaborate with team members.
- A university degree in Arts, Business Administration, Commerce, Pharmacy or a related discipline.
- Must be able to demonstrate presentation skills, and must be proficient in the use of mobile technology and office computer programs.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French would be an asset.
An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
Operational Requirement: The successful candidate(s) may be required to travel and work beyond normal business hours.
Behavioural Competencies: The successful candidate(s) will possess the following behavioural competencies:
- Client Service Orientation
- Relationship/Network Building
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Analytical Thinking/Judgment
- Effective Interactive Communication
Contact Greg MacFarlane at email@example.com .