- Atlantic Facilities and Research Equipment Database (AFRED) Inventory of sophisticated research equipment in the Atlantic region. The database includes brief descriptions of major pieces of research equipment available for use by external researchers, as well as contact information for you to connect directly with the host.
- ExportNB: Export NB is New Brunswick’s hub for information and networks to help businesses launch or expand their exports. The Export NB portal makes access to export-related information streamlined and accessible. It offers a diagnostic tool, sample export plans & market entry strategies, training guides & key market information, an events calendar, a password protected members’ area, and an export directory.
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service: Expert advice on export, partnering and investing abroad.
- Technology Readiness Levels: Example from BCIP of ways to describe commercialization stage.
- Canada Business Network: Information for Business on government services, programs and regulations
- Entrepreneurship 101: Recorded lecture series from MaRS on key topics related to starting a successful business, aimed at social innovators, technology and life sciences researchers and trainees.
- MaRS Library: The MaRS Library contains articles, templates, reports, workbooks, reference guides and videos covering a range of topics, including accounting, funding, governance, intellectual property, leadership, legal issues, marketing, product management, selling, social innovation, strategy and talent.
- NRC Concierge Service: Helping Canadian enterprises find and access programs and services that support business innovation.