Venn’s Export Internship ProgramLooking for your next great hire? If you're export-ready, Venn can help. Shawni Beaulieu December 7, 2017
Venn’s Export Internship Program will help support you in the hiring of a recent post-secondary graduate in New Brunswick.
In collaboration with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) and the New Brunswick Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour (DPETL), Venn Innovation is pleased to announce the launch of the Export Internship Program. This program will help exporting and export-ready companies expand their international business development activities by contributing $30 000 towards the salary for a recent post-secondary graduate.
The Export Internship Program will:
• Provide experience for new graduates in international business;
• Assist new and existing exporters in the hiring and development of in-house expertise;
• Increase the export capabilities of New Brunswick companies.
Participating companies in this program will:
• Be an incorporated business in New Brunswick;
• Have generated revenue in the past 12 months;
• Be exporting or export ready (export readiness assessment through LearnSphere’s ExportNB portal);
• Engage a graduate for a period of 1 year and provide them with the necessary tools and support to create a meaningful work experience;
• Contribute a minimum of 25% toward the intern’s salary and benefits at a minimum salary of $40 000/yr.
For more information, click here.
TO LEARN MORE, CONTACT: